AuthorMessage
Hot Pants

Number of posts : 284
invader Points : 368
invader Reputation : 35
Registration date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Hello .. I'm HotPants :D   January 9th 2011, 12:33 am

Greetings Invaders.

My name is Jen aka HotPants: IGN (fire)Pants(:>) (I think lol) anyways, I took a huge hiatus off Pangya, (was gone for a year) but now I'm back and I'm looking to get into a good guild with great people and I'm a friend of Hov (Kenny) I asked if you guys were recruiting and he sent me the info to your forums.

I'm less than 300 points from Semi-Pro, I'm currently Amateur A. I live in Chicago, Il. Just recently married to an amazing man that I've been with for 14 years. We got married December 27th. I'm 33 years old, no kids. Right now I'm a glorified housewife who's looking for work and wanting to move out of Illinois because I hate it! I may even go back to school, just waiting for some personal stuff to finalize in my family and I'll be moving onward.

I usually play Kooh, Hana or Lucia. I honestly left Pangya last year because I got bored and a bunch of personal stuff came up RL and I just never went back to it. I have a really old dinosaur computer (still runs XP and it's like almost 8 years old lol) so I'm limited on the computer games I can play. I seen that Pangya has made some changes, so I decided to come back and I've found new interest in the game and would love to contribute to a guild and meet new people (considering everyone I did know back then has most likely quit.)

Thanks and I look forward to meeting the lot of ya ;)

-Pants
Back to top Go down
hovhaness

Number of posts : 162
invader Points : 242
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello .. I'm HotPants :D   January 9th 2011, 1:59 am

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends
We're so glad you could attend
Come inside! Come inside!
There behind a glass is a real blade of grass