Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.

Go down 
+7
bigbaffers
cornpop
Rooikop
ozzfan111
Potato
CrazyCanuck
Banana
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Spazzle

Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. Empty
PostSubject: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 1:49 pm

No, really. I've got some slight talent at this game. Meaning I know how to play the game above the basic level and understanding. Depending on what you'd see in me, I may be considered Average or Above Average but not beyond that. Beam Impacts happen as often as

Here it is, the application of the century. I bet the title grabbed your attention--

• My name is Chelsea, and I'm admitting to being a Junior D at the moment. Yes, I did see that you're only allowing Senior+ candidates for approval, but hell. I ought'a try anyway.
  • I'm 20, charismatic, and strive to become a better player. Funny, witty, perverse, and a little ridiculous-- I'm the Majestic Stallion (I know those are male horses, but srsly, that's funny right there.)
  • Yes! I do have tits. Not important, hurrrrr.
  • I'm on every other day on average. Sometimes more or less depending on situational changes. (Or the time of the month, *giggle*. Sick.)
  • I found the guild due to Banana's untimely appearance with Baffles in a tournament just a moment ago. I almost didn't get Speeder thanks to Baffles. Fffft, haha. I'm only messin'.
  • I've played Pangya on and off for about 2 years. Many accounts have been created as I never could play without those blasted Lucky clubs. I have come around to going farther as I made a commitment with my character (Hana) to stay on one account. And I have.
  • I learn well, even though I can be stubborn when I'm consistently doing bad when I'm actually trying. On the other hand, I'm quite care-free and laid back with results as long as I enjoy those I'm around (and from I heard, I would definitely be a blast and also have a great time, too! *Thumbs up* 'Nanners).
  • This application has already drawn on and I don't think I was as funny as I wanted to be.

And that's the list of compiled uselessness. Trust me, I'm more fun during live conversations and with responses. So even if I get rejected, might I ask for a few rounds of golf? I could use more friends regardless of a guild. I promise to be an enjoyment to whoever I come in contact with! Err, anything else... I suppose you can just ask or tear me to shreds via comments! I'll take it like a man. Except in the tits. That hurts!

Spazzle-- in game Name. Hana and Arin currently reside in my character roster. It was a pleasure applying.
Back to top Go down
Banana

Number of posts : 58
invader Points : 88
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2011-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 2:29 pm

amazin... just amazin lol
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 2:55 pm

Thanks for applying Chelsea. It was an amusing read.

It's good to hear you're sticking with one account. When it reaches Senior E, you'll be considered.
In your essay, you didn't mention where you're from? Are you British?
The vast majority of the guild is American, but we do have several Europeans.
Playing 3 times (or more) per week is fine.

When you reach Senior, or at least high-Junior A, play some of the people on the staff list.
See you on the greens. Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. 701392
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Potato

Number of posts : 57
invader Points : 85
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 7:34 pm

Shocked

LMAO
Back to top Go down
ozzfan111

Number of posts : 605
invader Points : 1051
invader Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 8:11 pm

did someone mention tits??? i dont know you ass from apple but you got my approval lol!
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 8:16 pm

PMSL somehow I KNEW our Ozz would be posting here ASAP!

Hiya Chelsea!! I loved your application! You sound like a really fun lady and I'd love to have a game with you Smile

Add me as a friend ingame and we'll hit some balls Evil or Very Mad
IGN: Rooikop(e38)
Back to top Go down
ozzfan111

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 9:53 pm

i could not resist.and it's good to let em know the guilds pervert is always on the prowl!!
Back to top Go down
cornpop

cornpop

Number of posts : 752
invader Points : 766
invader Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 10:20 pm

Lmao this is one interesting application. Go level up so we can play.. I don't like whacking my balls alone Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. 612130
Back to top Go down
Potato

Number of posts : 57
invader Points : 85
Registration date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 11:06 am

Spazzle wrote:

[*]Yes! I do have tits. Not important, hurrrrr.

Not important?

NOT important?

You disgust me Spazzle.
Back to top Go down
ozzfan111

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 12:42 pm

Potato wrote:
Spazzle wrote:

[*]Yes! I do have tits. Not important, hurrrrr.

Not important?

NOT important?

You disgust me Spazzle.

mehh any more than a handful is a waste!!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 2:18 pm

ozzfan111 wrote:
mehh any more than a handful is a waste bonus!!

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
bigbaffers

bigbaffers

Number of posts : 1911
invader Points : 1417
invader Reputation : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 2:36 pm

agree with CC lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bigbaffs
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 3rd 2011, 4:15 pm

Tits = you are in

Pics of the tits = you have my position (commander) LOL j/k

Loved the app! Stay in touch as ur level progresses.... look foward to seeing you in game
Back to top Go down
PRIMETIME

PRIMETIME

Number of posts : 719
invader Points : 881
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 4th 2011, 9:59 am

I have some beautiful tits, yet no one wants me like they want you... kidding. Nice application Spazzle!

About the commander position neon, if I post one here.....
Back to top Go down
shanemeister

shanemeister

Number of posts : 154
invader Points : 136
invader Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 4th 2011, 7:37 pm

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW
AND SPAZZLE HIT ME UP ILL HELP U LEVEL QUICK
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 5th 2011, 9:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Emmaurice

Number of posts : 150
invader Points : 182
Registration date : 2011-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 6th 2011, 2:54 am

I think I almost spat my drink all over my keyboard! Anyway, Spazzle you do sound like lots of fun. I'm no officer but if you see me online feel free to send a friend request and we'll play a few. Oh and btw, from a woman's perspective, too much more than a handful can be a pain. No I do not speak from personal experience it's just what I've heard so I thought I'd throw it out there lol.
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. EmptyJune 15th 2011, 6:00 pm

Finally had a game with spazzle! What a fun time!!! I don't think I stopped laughing Basketball

Looking forward to more games alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.   Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tits, tits, tits! --And barely any talent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How to JOIN the INVADERS Guild-
Jump to: