Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

another application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zaaaach!

another application Empty
PostSubject: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 3:55 pm

Banana(peace) here again. Can i rejoin? Please? *cries a little* :(
Back to top Go down
zaaach!

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 5:42 pm

i withdraw my application, sorry for fuckin around n wastin ur time just now. sorry guys
Back to top Go down
zaaaach!

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 6:43 pm

ok. i dont necessarily withdraw my application, im just leavin it in a pendin status.

the reason for my dickin about is the poor manners and arrogance of a member, VIP06. when complimented on a shot by me, he didnt say thanks or anything. i repeated myself and still no reply. then i openly commented to the room that i hate it when ppl dont say thank you or anything to a compliment, but i was simply met with 'dont like it, you can quit' from VIP06.

tbh, thats just pathetic n plain rude. i cant be doin with that and i dont wanna be in a guild with someone as impolite as that.

Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 7:12 pm

Zach, VIP06 is a very good player. (Quite a bit better than me, for comparison).
I know that many players don't always want to see "nice shot" when they don't think that it was.

If you want to cause drama before you even rejoin, then it's likely your re-application will remain pending.
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
zaaaach!

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 7:22 pm

i dont know what else anyone would consider a shot that came .3yds from an eagle other than a very nice try... its not about bein good, or not wantin to see that. its about CONSTANTLY ignorin that other ppl are respectin ur extreme efforts to perform well in a game that, quite frankly, alot of ppl suck badly at. not only i was subject to these bad manners either.

to be perfectly honest, i wouldnt have been offended if there wasnt the added notion that i should quit if i cant put up with the sheer lack of common decency shown.

im expressin my opinion.
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 8:01 pm

no nana, you can't come back .
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 9:02 pm

Zach, you've expressed your opinion, VIP06 expressed his, and we're expressing ours. Take care.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another application   another application Empty

Back to top Go down

another application
Page 1 of 1