Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Application to join your guild.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guest Ph

Application to join your guild. Empty
PostSubject: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptyAugust 30th 2012, 1:43 am

Not sure if I posted this in the right area forgive me if this turns out to be a repost.

Pangya Handle: Philadelphia

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?: I started playing back when the game was known as Albtross 18. I know none of the guild members personally just their screenname.

Level: Currently Pro A

MainCharacter: Nuri

Favorite Items that you own: Nuri ears, Nuri SSAF

Best Score & Favorite Course: Best score as much as I hate to say it is -26 on Ice Spa for the life of me I can't figure it out. My favorite course is Ice Cannon but I seem to play Deep Inferno the most.

Money Spent On Pangya: I haven't kept track over the years but it's been more then I thought it would ever be.

More About Me (Location, Sex, favorite candy, ect........): Philadelphia, PA just like the screen name, Male, Reese Cups

Why I Want To Join: I've thought about joining a guild over the years that I played but for one reason or another never saw a Guild that seemed to be a good fit for me so I stayed on the side lines. Now as I play the game the idea of joining a guild seems like it would be fun and make the game even more interesting for me. From what I've seen, read,and heard of the Invaders your guild seems like a good fit. In the end you will decide.

On a side note if it even matters, I believe I have played a number of the guild members in the past but I don't do a lot of in game talking so it's hard for me to remember. I will look in game for some of your members to see if we can play.

Thanks

Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptyAugust 30th 2012, 8:48 am

right on Brian, great app!..... Look forward to meeting you and hitting the greens!

Thank you for your interest. Great to see someone from A18 still kicking around !!

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptyAugust 30th 2012, 12:42 pm

Yay, another Nuri user! Brian obviously has excellent taste. Application to join your guild. 991624

Philadelphia... hmm... are you a Flyers fan? Just curious because I love hockey.

Feel free to approach any Invaders you find and ask if they'd like a quick game. We'll always try to make time to play if we can. Being chatty isn't a must, but we'll ask a few questions to get to know you better and make sure you'll fit in.

Based on your application alone, you're off to a very good start. Application to join your guild. 206616

I look forward to meeting you too. See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
esm1957
admin
admin
esm1957

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptyAugust 30th 2012, 8:03 pm

Lets meet up and play a game.
Back to top Go down
Drac2001

Drac2001

Number of posts : 359
invader Points : 373
invader Reputation : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptySeptember 3rd 2012, 7:24 am

Me and Sinks played with Philly the other night, had a great timetalking to him,good player and quite a nice guy. I believe he would make a great addition to the guild.
Back to top Go down
esm1957
admin
admin
esm1957

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptySeptember 3rd 2012, 9:03 am

I agree! Application to join your guild. 206616
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. EmptySeptember 9th 2012, 12:54 am

Hi Brian, I've missed you in game, but I'd like to play you soon. Sorry if you've been waiting.

There should be several of us on again tomorrow. Please approach myself or another Invader that you haven't played yet. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join your guild.   Application to join your guild. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application to join your guild.
Page 1 of 1