Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I would love to be apart of this family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gr8One

I would love to be apart of this family Empty
PostSubject: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 2:18 am

Pangya Handle:Gr8One

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?: I currently know RoyaLShichibukai I have seen J(oo)nior around and alot of others that I really can't recall their names but I have never come across anyone in the invaders that didn't seem nice. I have been on pangya since alba18 I was away for about 2 years and have been getting back into the game for the past 2 weeks and would love to have a nice family to play with Smile

Level: Pro E

MainCharacter: Kooh & Kaz

Favorite Items that you own: I think everything I own for kooh is a favorite of mine aswell as kaz

Best Score & Favorite Course: Best score -26 blue lagoon & favorite blue lagoon

Money Spent On Pangya:

More About Me (Location, Sex, favorite candy, etc........):I live in Wisconsin I am a male I like to listen to music while I play most of the time and I play alot Smile My favorite candy... would have to be Reeses peanut butter cup :D

Why I Want To Join:Invaders seems like a great family and I would love to become apart of it Smile Look forward to hearing from you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
RoyaLShichibukai

RoyaLShichibukai

Number of posts : 18
invader Points : 24
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 8:43 pm

marcus seems a nice guy. we talked and played a lot in blue moon. so i guess we'll give him a chance to join invaders? marcus find any other invaders member and play with them.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 6:51 pm

Hi Marcus! Thanks for your interest in Invaders. Like RoyalShichibukai said, please try to find other Invaders to play with. Once a couple more people have vouched for you, we'll be happy to let you join.  I would love to be apart of this family 206616 
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Gr8One

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 10:21 pm

Ok thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Gr8One

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 5:32 pm

I have also cancelled my in game application for now as it is messing up the friends list and not showing anybody that I am currently friends with in the guild Smile Hope to hear from/play with some of you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Gr8One

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family EmptyFebruary 22nd 2014, 12:42 am

I am also going to withdraw my applicaton on here, you guys are a nice group of people but my friend has started up a guild and i would like to help build it nice meeting you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would love to be apart of this family   I would love to be apart of this family Empty

Back to top Go down

I would love to be apart of this family
Page 1 of 1