Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

I want to be an Invader again!

Go down 
+2
Rooikop
RoyaLShichibukai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Neela

I want to be an Invader again! Empty
PostSubject: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 2:18 pm

Pangya Handle: Neela

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?:
I believe most of you already know this. xD I've been around since Season 1. I know CrazyCanucks, Rooikop, esm, BigWeesy, MrNobody, Junior, Drac2001, and more.... some former members too.

Level: World Pro B

MainCharacter: Nuri & Kooh

Favorite Items that you own: My Ruby Air Knight and Wikky mascot. <3

Best Score & Favorite Course: Best Scores are -34 [Ice Spa and Lost Seaway] . Fave course, ofcourse, it has to be WindHill!

Money Spent On Pangya: Hundres

More About Me (Location, Sex, favorite candy, etc........): My former IGN when I joined Invaders before was BlueWinter(e30). I moved to Canada back in 2006 from Philippines. Smile I'm a proud mommy of a 4y/o girl! And I'm sure you guys remember her! :3 I have posted her newborn pictures back in 2010. :P If you want to know more, I'm willing to share answers in-game~

Why I Want To Join: I miss being an Invader!! PLUS, I still have Azer's Invader SD that Neon made. Haha. <3 I miss you guys!
Back to top Go down
RoyaLShichibukai

RoyaLShichibukai

Number of posts : 18
invader Points : 24
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 8:47 pm

i think we played once or twice right? we also played in a guild battle with your former guild OMG if im not mistaken.. oh i never thought you're a former invaders.. so are you filipino or canadian?
Back to top Go down
Neela

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 10:05 pm

I am a Filipino in blood but Canadian on papers.
Back to top Go down
RoyaLShichibukai

RoyaLShichibukai

Number of posts : 18
invader Points : 24
Registration date : 2014-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 17th 2014, 11:35 pm

forget the papers.. you're a filipino..  I want to be an Invader again! 206616  i'm looking forward for your come back in invaders.
Back to top Go down
Neela

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 1:02 pm

Update.

I changed my IGN to Tamina

bounce 
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 4:12 pm

Hiya Ellaine!

WOW, I didn't see that coming! Quite honestly, I would miss US  alien too but didn't you start your very own guild? What is happening to that guild if you are wanting to join another?

Back to top Go down
Neela

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 18th 2014, 4:33 pm

Hi Angel!

I did start my own guild. It's OhMyGawd. Things went sour between me and an officer. So, I made him the guild leader and left. [What happens in that guild, stays in that guild.]

I figured I'm not meant to be a leader. xDD I shall keep being a member. But, if I was to be just a member, I'd rather choose to be an Invader again. If it's okay with you guys, that is. :D

And this time! I'll stayyy for the longest! I've played with Chris like once or twice since he got back.  Laughing Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Tamina

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 4:09 pm

I have cancelled my application in-game at the moment because it's giving my messenger some serious bug problems that annoys me to the end.  I want to be an Invader again! 533669 The Invaders that I have added keep disappearing from my list and when I try to re-add, it says "You are already friends." It's happened like 5times already. Lol. So, while my status is pending, I'm not gonna apply in-game for now.  I want to be an Invader again! 612130 
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 19th 2014, 10:53 pm

Ellaine/BlueWinter/Neela/Tamina, maybe you can explain why you change your in-game name so often and why someone called you a hacker on our chat box and why you decided to leave your own guild instead of disbanding it?

Until we see an explanation in this thread, your status will remain pending. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Tamina

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 1:35 am

This is gonna take long but okay. (Good explanation followed that Crazy Canuck deleted as per Ellaine's request  I want to be an Invader again! 206616)

Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 20th 2014, 8:40 pm

Well, that sorta explains most of the name changes. I had to look up the Prince of Persia reference...guess I need to watch more movies.

As far as the hacker comments, I'll take your word for it that someone is confused. You never struck me as a dishonest player when you were in the guild before.

You really did make a mistake when you left your own guild on impulse. I'm sure it's going to bother you for a while that someone else is doing whatever they want with the guild you created.

I'm fairly satisfied that you're coming back to us honestly and just because you want to be in a "normal" guild again. I don't think I have to remind you that we REALLY want Invaders to be as drama-free as possible. All of us here have had way more of that than we deserve.

I'm going to leave your post up for a few more days, so that more guildies have a chance to read it, but I will take it down after the weekend. Try to play Invaders when you see us on, and we'll decide if this will work. Thanks Ellaine.
Back to top Go down
Tamina

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 21st 2014, 1:57 am

Knowing that Invaders is an anti-drama guild is the sole purpose as to why I want to join back.

But you are right. Me joining might cause trouble since I already have haters around.... I'll give it some more thought again..

I sure wouldn't want to make such a great group look bad just because I'm in it.
Back to top Go down
Tamina

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 12:33 pm

Well, I've been trying to play with Invaders but most of the ones I see online have their whispers turned off. Tried adding but my request just sits there. So I guess, this is a no-go for me.

Thanks though. Smile
Back to top Go down
JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Number of posts : 332
invader Points : 411
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 4:46 pm

well, chris and me played her the other night, we had much fun... dunno much abt the past, but evry1 deserves a 2nd chance (remember even me had a 3rd chance, which i appreciate very much!)
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyFebruary 25th 2014, 7:05 pm

I didn't think it was a no-go at all. Unfortunately, I've been working a lot lately (making money to go to Las Vegas) and haven't logged on much in the last couple weeks.

If you're giving up that quickly Ellaine, I guess it's not meant to be. I agree with Junior that everyone deserves a 2nd chance.
Back to top Go down
wheelchairma

PostSubject: like be invaders again   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 19th 2014, 6:57 pm

Pangya Handle: wheelchairma

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?:
I believe most of you already know this. xD I've been around since Season 1. I know CrazyCanucks, Rooikop, esm, BigWeesy, Junior, neontril Drac2001, and more.... some former members too.

Level: national Pro B

MainCharacter: AZ and nell

Favorite Items that you own: My Ruby Air Knight and Wikky mascot. <3

Best Score & Favorite Course: Best Scores are - 22 [Ice Spa and Lost Seaway] . Fave course, ofcourse, it has to be WindHill!

Money Spent On Pangya: 1200

More About Me (Alaska , man, favorite bre, etc........): My former wheelchairma when I joined Invaders before was 33

Why I Want To Join: I miss being an Invader!! PLUS, I gave back Azer's Invader SD neon made
hi angel and canuck and neno i hope invaders approved me
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 19th 2014, 9:17 pm

Hmmmmmmmm.......

Wheelchairman??? U still play with a mouth stick? Is that you?
Back to top Go down
JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Number of posts : 332
invader Points : 411
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 20th 2014, 10:24 am

Yoyo Mike, ure my buddy since few years now, never had any negative issues with you, so id sure welcome you here!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 22nd 2014, 11:56 pm

For Invaders who don't know Mike (a.k.a. wheelchairman), he does have physical challenges in real life and was in the guild 3 years ago.

I'm undecided on whether to allow Mike to rejoin our guild.  On one hand, he was fun when he was in a good mood.  On the other hand, I've never had to invest so much energy into trying to keep a guild member happy. Then, when Mike quit our guild, he said mean (and untrue) things about our guild to people in-game.

Geoff, I got your PM and whatever you want to do with Mike's re-application is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 24th 2014, 8:08 pm

anyone else care to chime in??  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
esm1957
admin
admin
esm1957

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 25th 2014, 9:06 pm

Ahem, that must mean me; Not to be mean but wheelchairman was great a little and a pain in the ass a lot while in our guild. Since he talked bad about us after he left I vote no, I'll say hello and be pleasant in game but an Invader. NO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 26th 2014, 8:13 pm

I'm feeling the same way that sinks is. I spent a lot of time keeping Mike happy, it was exhausting! I play pangya to relax and have great laughs with friends. I don't need to "work" to make everyone "play nice" together. We haven't had ANY of those issues for a few years, having certain people leave Invaders, Mike being 1 of those people.

My vote is no.

Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! EmptyJune 29th 2014, 12:19 am

Shocked  sorry Wheelie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to be an Invader again!   I want to be an Invader again! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to be an Invader again!
Page 1 of 1