Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New Application: IGN-Copykilla

Go down 
+5
CrazyCanuck
YellowDevil
BlueWinter
neontrail
Copykilla
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Copykilla

Number of posts : 66
invader Points : 76
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-26

New Application: IGN-Copykilla Empty
PostSubject: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 12:54 am

INAVDERS,

Hi! The wifey and I just started playing PANGYA again and are excited at the prospect of guild play!! We are both relatively new to the game, but are REALLY fast learners and getting good quick.

We've seen your names on the tournament boards, and you always seem to be having fun so we would like to join in the party. We're both active players, and are familiar with guild/competitive gaming (WoW, CS Source, etc.) We are patient, competitive, and willing to learn--just fine tuning our beam impacts and HIO rate.

A couple other posts show you might only be considering people you know in game--but I hope you'll be willing to make an exception. If so, please let us know.

~Copykilla and Gracklewitch
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 1:17 am

BTW, we're both online right now if someone would like to play some golf :-D
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 7:58 am

HellO you 2... Thanks for your interest in joining our guild. What levels are you at right now?

Nice intro & ty for the kind words. What are your ages? Where are you from? What did ya have for dinner last night?

Look foward to meeting you in-game..... Smile
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 12:26 pm

We've only been playing for approx 2 weeks, so I'm at Junior D and Grackle is at Amateur A.

We're 25/26, from San Antonio TX, and dinner was China Bistro--yum!
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 12:27 pm

And is it just me or did the websites color scheme/banner change overnight?
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 1:11 pm

YUMMMM!!! china Bistro!!!! Yes the colors on the forum changed Smile I was bored...

BTW, Im in Texas too!! Lufkin
Back to top Go down
BlueWinter

Number of posts : 189
invader Points : 229
invader Reputation : 24
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 9:33 pm

I played a few games with Copykill with YellowDevil and esm. He's a funny guy :D I think he fits just right in this guild. =]
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 10:04 pm

I enjoyed the rounds Ell!! Wait til you meet my better half--she's the best!!
Back to top Go down
BlueWinter

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 10:17 pm

Played a few holes with his wife Gracklewitch too Evil or Very Mad

They're both cool ! Shocked
Back to top Go down
YellowDevil

YellowDevil

Number of posts : 33
invader Points : 38
invader Reputation : 28
Registration date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 26th 2010, 10:27 pm

I played some games with both Copykilla and Gracklewitch along with Ellaine and ESM. They are both really friendly and were a joy to play with. I think they both would make a great addition to the guild. alien
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 27th 2010, 11:20 am

cloudsreason wrote:
We've only been playing for approx 2 weeks, so I'm at Junior D and Grackle is at Amateur A.

Hi to Copykilla and Gracklewitch!! I've been talking to esm1957, and you are Junior D, but Grackle is Beginner A, not Amateur.
It's a big difference, but I can see how you'd make that mistake, having only started playing Pangya very recently.

We've decided that both of you will be great candidates for the guild, but we'd like to see both of you re-apply in a month or so.

There are 2 key reasons for this decision:
1. We want to be sure that you'll love the game and stick with it. Invaders are in it for the long haul, and we only have a few spots open right now. We don't want to have to kick inactive members.
2. We want you to keep on trying to improve at the game. Levelling up will help decrease your control penalty. You'll be able to help us more in guild battles and represent Invaders even better!

This is by no means a rejection. I'm simply putting your application to the side for now. I strongly encourage the both of you to keep playing with any Invader you see in-game.
We can give you tips and you'll get to know each of us better!

Thanks very much for applying and I look forward to playing you. New Application: IGN-Copykilla 701392

Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 27th 2010, 8:25 pm

Thanks for the postponed consideration--and i definitely understand. In the meantime we will keep on practicing.

if ANY invaders see me online, please don't hesitate to invite for a round. i'm always down for company. :-D
Back to top Go down
BlueWinter

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 27th 2010, 8:29 pm

Joel ! Add me as a friend ! =P
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptySeptember 27th 2010, 9:59 pm

i did i did!!!!! it says pending
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 9:10 am

cloudsreason wrote:
Thanks for the postponed consideration--and i definitely understand. In the meantime we will keep on practicing.

if ANY invaders see me online, please don't hesitate to invite for a round. i'm always down for company. :-D

We haven't seen you in-game much lately, are you still playing? Also, it would make things easier if you could change your website name to match your in-game name!

Feel free to friend request me (e13)CrazyCanuck.
Back to top Go down
esm1957
admin
admin
esm1957

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 10:28 am

Played with Copykilla again last night with Wanda. He's trying to level up and his game is improving
Back to top Go down
BlueWinter

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 11:17 am

He gets on everyday . Proof is .. uhh .. well .. I always get a dingdong from him. xDD
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 11:29 am

I've been playing like crazy in hopes of trying to level enought to play. I just hit Senior E today and have been playing with Ell, todd, and whoever else i see from invaders online whenever i can.

I know the posting reads applications are closed, but I hope you guys will still consider me since I app'd a while ago.

And I will go ahead and match my in game name with my site name---good idea....

Now it's just a matter of which to choose---i like both so much!
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 11:30 am

Ell, you get a ding dong from me?? *blushes*
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 11:35 am

IN GAME NAME CHANGE:

copykilla is now Cloudsreason :-D
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 11:47 am

Ok, I guess that I haven't noticed you in-game. My bad. Sorry!

Please friend request me, along with other Invaders.

We certainly will keep your application open!

Edit: Has Gracklewitch been playing lots as well? What level is she now? We'd like to see a seperate application from her too!

Last edited by CrazyCanuck on October 12th 2010, 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
buggy

Number of posts : 28
invader Points : 35
invader Reputation : 28
Registration date : 2010-10-04

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 12:47 pm

Look for New Application: IGN-Copykilla 488479 buggy New Application: IGN-Copykilla 658307 in game to play too, I just joined an don't mind . Real name David
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 1:12 pm

Feel free to add me too Cloud alien

Rooikop(e38)
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 12th 2010, 3:30 pm

Bah--name change costs points!! forget it.....Copykilla it is for now.... :(
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 13th 2010, 10:24 pm

Played killa for the first time tonight. What an enjoyable couple of games! He's a quick learner and is super fun to play with! I like this dude! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 13th 2010, 11:07 pm

I had tons of fun playing with you guys tonight!! Looking forward to more exciting adventures!!
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 1:48 am

I finally got to play with Copykilla and Gracklewitch tonight. Had a great time. New Application: IGN-Copykilla 701392

I'm very happy to announce that Copykilla is the newest member of Invaders! cheers

Welcome aboard!! Rolling Eyes I'm sure you'll have a great time here!

(We'll have to see why Gracklewitch doesn't seem to be allowed to register on this website. Weird.
Neon, could you check what's up with Gracklewitch's website profile and let Copykilla know? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
BlueWinter

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 11:36 am

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 12:08 pm

Welcome Copykiller.
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 1:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Copykilla

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla EmptyOctober 16th 2010, 1:14 pm

:-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Application: IGN-Copykilla   New Application: IGN-Copykilla Empty

Back to top Go down

New Application: IGN-Copykilla
Page 1 of 1