Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Intrested Joining Invaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Weerobbo

Intrested Joining Invaders Empty
PostSubject: Intrested Joining Invaders   Intrested Joining Invaders EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 5:11 pm

Well Hello Guys my real name is Jason Holgate. I Am 21 Years old from UnitedKingdom (UK) Smile.
Well about me, i am a Amature B And My IGN Is Weerobbo. I am also ready to Hook up to anyone who fancies beating me Intrested Joining Invaders 658307
You are Wondering Why i would like to join This Alienated Guild, Well this is why i HATE Drama, i love Kind and Loyal People to play with and be my Friends, and most of all i would like to HAVE Fun in this guild and make New friends and help each other how to play (Cant promise anything with that but i will try :P) Anyway Guys thanks for reading Jason Holgate. see you on the course !
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Intrested Joining Invaders   Intrested Joining Invaders EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 6:30 pm

Hi Jason! I enjoyed the game we played today. Thanks for the interest in Invaders!

If you can play at least twice/week and check this forum as often that'd be great!

Look for more Invaders to meet and play in-game and we'll see you on the greens.
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Intrested Joining Invaders   Intrested Joining Invaders EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 9:37 pm

Jason, thanks again for the application.

However, several people in our SSC games thought you were brash and didn't respect others very well.
A further chat with a member of UK guild, which you were kicked from, confirmed these thoughts.

Unfortunately, your application to join Invaders has been denied.

Good luck in finding another guild to join.
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Weerobbo

PostSubject: Re: Intrested Joining Invaders   Intrested Joining Invaders EmptyJuly 8th 2011, 9:43 pm

Hm Wow ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrested Joining Invaders   Intrested Joining Invaders Empty

Back to top Go down

Intrested Joining Invaders
Page 1 of 1