Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Voice from the past

Go down 
+2
neontrail
CrazyCanuck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vash928

Voice from the past Empty
PostSubject: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyFebruary 22nd 2012, 6:18 pm

Hey guys... how has it been?

was working on my college studies and decided to download the game for ol'times sake

to see if there was anyone still around.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:28 pm

Hi Vash! Voice from the past 178226 I don't know you, because I joined Invaders right after Albatross18 shut down.
However, I have seen your posts on this forum. Nice to hear from you!

I'll let Neon, Sinks and Weesy give you a proper greeting, lol. Voice from the past 206616
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyFebruary 22nd 2012, 8:13 pm

wowza.. Hi VASH!!! Wifey will be glad you dropped by

Hope all is well
Back to top Go down
esm1957
admin
admin
esm1957

Number of posts : 1414
invader Points : 1550
invader Reputation : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyFebruary 22nd 2012, 8:30 pm

Hey Vash it's been a long time. Hit me up for a game when you have time
Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 9:49 am

Wow!!! Really a voice from the past. How's school going? Hope you'll be able to play some games.
Back to top Go down
Vash928

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 2:48 pm

Just hopped on yesterday with a few buds and saw some massive changes since i played.

I would definitely love to get some games in with you all and I am really glad to see some old faces.

Just been trying to juggle this ontop of school and work and starcraft 2 (my new big hobby)

@neon - yeah man let Cway know whats up :D ill probably be on more and more in the coming weeks.
@esm and BigWeesy - not sure when everyone is playing anymore but ill hit you up if i see you

@crazyCanuck i saw you on last night but you might have whispers shut off. Tried hitting ya up.

Great to hear from everyone! and GL!!
Back to top Go down
cornpop

cornpop

Number of posts : 752
invader Points : 766
invader Reputation : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 5:37 pm

I assume you want a rematch with me as well on wizwiz? Voice from the past 488479
Not on as much as before but if you see me, let us do battle!
Back to top Go down
Vash928

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 7:12 pm

Yes cornfed, a match on wizwiz would be nice... dont think im any challenge as i havent played in a year or so.

saw you last night actually but wasn't sure if it was you cause of the name change.
Back to top Go down
JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Number of posts : 332
invader Points : 411
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 8:31 pm

cornpop wrote:
I assume you want a rematch with me as well on wizwiz? Voice from the past 488479
Not on as much as before but if you see me, let us do battle!

...oh cool, wizwiz ! thanks for count me in corn^^ i assume u want a re match as well Voice from the past 658307

hi vash, wizwiz lovers are always symphatic people for me Voice from the past 701392
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 8:30 am

Hey Vash, nice hearing from you again. Yeah, my whispers are usually off. I get tired of hearing "Join guil plz" by random people every time I play, lol!

Most of us play in the evening. Feel free to friend request me if I'm not on when you are. We'll meet up eventually! alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice from the past   Voice from the past Empty

Back to top Go down

Voice from the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How to JOIN the INVADERS Guild-
Jump to: