Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DYKM

New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe Empty
PostSubject: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 3:53 am

Pangya Handle:

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?: player since season 1 but i made a new account so this account started on season 2 already... i've already meet some of your members but i dont know if they remember me... i've played with Junior couple of times

Level: Semi Pro A

MainCharacter: DoYouKnowMe

Favorite Items that you own: My Nuri Stuff

Best Score & Favorite Course: -37 / Ice spa

Money Spent On Pangya: i can't how much but i'm pretty sure its over 200k points already

More About Me (Location, Sex, favorite candy, etc........): Philippines / Male / online gamers / online for about 8-10 hours a day

Why I Want To Join: i want to join because i want i like invaders...
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 4:30 pm

DYKM, I'm glad you figured out how to fill out the application form and apply. New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe 206616

By the way, "Pangya Handle" is your in-game name. "Main Character" is the character, such as Nuri, that you use most while playing.

Just so you're aware, currently Invaders only has 1 member in Asia, and he's not very active right now. So, there might not be many Invaders online when you are.

Try to find more Invaders and offer to play a quick game with them so we can get to know you better. Once several Invaders have played you, we'll let you know our decision.

See you in the game! New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe 701392

Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 1:00 pm

Played with Doyouknowme. He's pleasant and we had a going conversation. He's a good player and would fit in even if the time zones are different.
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 17th 2012, 8:24 pm

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback Weesy. New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe 701392
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 8:46 am

Played a few games with Ben, he is cool! He has my vote to join invaders.
Back to top Go down
Roxi

Number of posts : 105
invader Points : 145
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe EmptyNovember 19th 2012, 10:17 pm

Just had the pleasure to play a game with Ben. Super nice guy and great player. He gets my vote! New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe 701392
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe   New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe Empty

Back to top Go down

New Applicant / DoYouKnowMe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How to JOIN the INVADERS Guild-
Jump to: