Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

want to join invader

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mannyluc

want to join invader Empty
PostSubject: want to join invader   want to join invader EmptyAugust 13th 2013, 11:28 pm

Pangya Handle:i dont know what it mean coz im not good in english can i miss this thanks

Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?: i played many of invader in 2009 to 2010 because im in 2008 player from ALBA i know most of invad member but i cant memorize their name's

Level: PRO A  200xp more to become NAT E

MainCharacter: Nuri , Nell , Kooh , Arin , Kz

Favorite Items that you own: in potion power milk  and in stuff/rares   romeo's / juliet's / elf 's

Best Score & Favorite Course: ice spa and cannon  -39 lucky though not using any excel or HWI just own mind counting

Money Spent On Pangya:  i cant remember because when i was 9 i was starting playing pangya in internet cafe shop i been played like 10 to 11years but some month's been stopped

More About Me (Location, Sex, favorite candy, etc........): im mannylucas 22 yrs old Male from philippines i know mostly scammer's are from my country but i swear im not one of them you can noticed it when im in guild , my favorite candy is named LIPS because its colourd ur lips at PINK like lipstick and its good enough price ...

Why I Want To Join: i want to join invader's because ive been in HOG redwings and MAFIA but some guild kicked me for un-active like 2 or 3 months when i was busy in school  but now i cameback as a active player even if i spent money at cafe . i'd rather to play active like i was before  that's all hope you'll accept me thank you for Leader Crazy Weesy and all member's officer's thanks
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: want to join invader   want to join invader EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 1:26 am

Mannylucas' handle in Pangya is scout want to join invader 701392. Thanks for applying to join Invaders!
His English isn't perfect, but it's certainly better than a couple of previous guildies. Rooikop, Sinks, Weesy and I all played him tonight and communication was fine. As usual, if you play him, please post your thoughts below. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: want to join invader   want to join invader EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 1:32 am

Fun games, good sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: want to join invader   want to join invader EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 11:52 am

Communicated the whole time. Even if his english is not extensive, I could understand what he was saying. Seems like a very nice fellow.
Back to top Go down
JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Number of posts : 332
invader Points : 411
invader Reputation : 25
Registration date : 2010-09-14

PostSubject: Re: want to join invader   want to join invader EmptyAugust 14th 2013, 3:27 pm

eyyyyy miaa germann freakkk.... no talk guuud inglish tooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want to join invader   want to join invader Empty

Back to top Go down

want to join invader
Page 1 of 1