Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invaders Guild - Est. 2007 | Pangya Celebrity | Season X

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Greetings from Turkey =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pookie

Greetings from Turkey =) Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 5:47 am

Hi, i play Pangya since Albatross18 times. I'm from Turkey. I'm 28 years old. My English isn't enough sometimes. When i play pangya, my dictionary is with me Greetings from Turkey =) 991624 And i didn't want join guild. because if someone say somethings and if i understand wrong or if my answer come late: i can feel bad myself. friendship is very precious for me. but i play pangya since 6 years and i want to join a guild! and i know INVADERS is very good guild. And when i saw: "Guild application form" and i liked it. Greetings from Turkey =) 701392 i think Guild and Members are really important for You.

Pangya Handle: pookie(sun)
Pangya Experience/which current Invaders do you know (if any)?: I play pangya since 2007. And i don't know any player from Invaders.
Level: National D
Main Character: I like all characters but my favorite is Arin (i love her since first day. when i got Arin (6 years ago) I loved her sooo much. I know she has good soul. Greetings from Turkey =) 991624 Yes, I'm fan of her. I have a fan page on facebook for Arin =))
Favorite Items that you own: Rosy Cheeks and juliet masks are my favorite. And Pearl Blue Bikini of Arin.
Best Score & Favorite Course: -32 Wiz City (but my best score for new season -31 Ice Spa) My favorite course: Wiz City
Money Spent On Pangya: My Total Mileage is 6,542
More About Me: ~Gender: Male ~I play only Pangya on my computer. I don't play another game (online and pc) ~I have facebook profile for Pangya: facebook.com/pookiesun

If it's ok, i will request for join. Thank you! Greetings from Turkey =) 701392

Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

Number of posts : 1972
invader Points : 1806
invader Reputation : 38
Registration date : 2007-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 11:44 am

A very thorough application.
Message me when you see me to play.
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

Number of posts : 3798
invader Points : 3491
invader Reputation : 44
Registration date : 2007-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 4:55 pm

nice app pooookie! I like ur name too!

favorite candy?

look forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down
https://invaders.forumotion.net
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyJanuary 31st 2013, 5:18 pm

Played with Pookie today. We played many games on Silvia. He's a very pleasant player and has all the manners that we expect from Invaders. He remains kool when he misses a shot. No drama. He's also a good player. His English was good and understandable. He kept up a lively conversation. I think we should accept him as an Invader.
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 3:04 am

BigWeesy! I think u have really good heart. thank u so much for your beautiful words about me! You were very friendly and we had good game together, yes! ^^ i hope we will play again. And my english... I can't sure for my english, when i say somethings and i can't understan sometimes. example: u said "aim" and i asked you yesterday: what is mean of "aim" hehe Greetings from Turkey =) 991624

Neontrail! Do u like my name? Greetings from Turkey =) 701392 thank you!
MY favorite candy is haribo tropifrutti. i like it so much. very delicious and colorful. and i like kinder surprise egg. i like surprises and toys =)) and delicious!
And i want meet with you. Thank u! Greetings from Turkey =) 701392
Back to top Go down
Rooikop
admin
admin
Rooikop

Number of posts : 1022
invader Points : 1226
invader Reputation : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 6:55 pm

Look me up next time you're in the game, let's play some games!

alien Rooikop
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:44 am

Hi, Rooikop! Ok, I will look for play with you. =) thanks for your reply ^^
Back to top Go down
CrazyCanuck
admin
admin
CrazyCanuck

Number of posts : 2502
invader Points : 3173
invader Reputation : 36
Registration date : 2009-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 5th 2013, 7:52 pm

Hi Pookie! Sorry I haven't seen you in game yet. Please introduce yourself to, and play with, other Invaders.

Also, go ahead and apply to join our guild in-game. See you soon!
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 6th 2013, 4:11 am

Hi CrazyCanuck. Yes, i'm sorry for that. I could not play for a few days. I would like to meet with Invaders! Thank u ^^

Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:07 am

I can't see Neontrail & Rookiop online on Pangya since 2 days bounce
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:19 am

Ah! I made wrong smiley on my last reply! when i sent my reply i saw it =))
i want make (sorry) smiley but i kissed u so wet! Sorry for that
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 11:30 am

I'm having a tough time making out some of the things you say. Not sure this is the guild for you.
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 12:37 pm

I said that on my first reply. My english isn't good, therefore i didn't want join to guild. u cant understand me And this guild isnt for me? Ok. I wish more turkish players learn this wonderful game. And i will join to guild. Because i can say wrong things or i can understand wrong =( therefore I cant feel relax myself. Sorry for my bad english. I cant be invader! =)) Have fun invaders! (sun)(pop)
Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 4:27 pm

Aww, I was looking forward to Pookie being an Invader. His skills are good and I could understand him while in game. We'll still play Pookie.
Back to top Go down
1crazy

1crazy

Number of posts : 192
invader Points : 199
invader Reputation : 8
Registration date : 2007-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:33 pm

Ahh come on Neon, give Pookie a chance,He just needs to play with some more of us be~4 you say no, ok??
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 10:48 pm

1crazy wrote:
Ahh come on Neon, give Pookie a chance,He just needs to play with some more of us be~4 you say no, ok??

Evil or Very Mad I haven't said no alien it's still a open app.......
Back to top Go down
pookie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:17 am

youtube.com/watch?v=blj5BHCtTxs
Neontrail! this song for you! =))
This movie (bridge to terabithia) is one of my favorite movies. =)
BigWeesy! Thank u so much for your candy! (if you watch this video, u will understand me) ^^
1crazy! smile in my face, when i saw your reply! Thank u so much! =)

Dear Invaders,
I think, if i can be invader: maybe u won't like my english and maybe i will say wrong things or i will understand wrong somethings? I can feel really bad myself. I play pangya since 6 years. Friendships are really important for me everytime. i said that on my first reply. Because i want it: my friend should be relax with me. and we have fun! therefore i can't be invader, i think.
I know invaders since 3-4 years. I see this guild on Pangya. Old and precious guild, i think. And i seen this forum. i seen "guild app. form". i liked! i think guild members are really important for Invaders. And i tried my luck for guild and new friendships. But quality of my english: really bad! ah! sorry for that.
Have fun Invaders.(rose) Hugs from a turkish player pooooooookie! =)) (sun)(pop)

(BigWeesy can we be friends?)

Back to top Go down
BigWeesy
admin
admin
BigWeesy

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 2:05 am

Sure, we ARE friends. I'll make sure to add you to my list.
Back to top Go down
neontrail
admin
admin
neontrail

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 1:14 pm

pookie wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=blj5BHCtTxs
Neontrail! this song for you! =))
This movie (bridge to terabithia) is one of my favorite movies. =)
BigWeesy! Thank u so much for your candy! (if you watch this video, u will understand me) ^^
1crazy! smile in my face, when i saw your reply! Thank u so much! =)

Dear Invaders,
I think, if i can be invader: maybe u won't like my english and maybe i will say wrong things or i will understand wrong somethings? I can feel really bad myself. I play pangya since 6 years. Friendships are really important for me everytime. i said that on my first reply. Because i want it: my friend should be relax with me. and we have fun! therefore i can't be invader, i think.
I know invaders since 3-4 years. I see this guild on Pangya. Old and precious guild, i think. And i seen this forum. i seen "guild app. form". i liked! i think guild members are really important for Invaders. And i tried my luck for guild and new friendships. But quality of my english: really bad! ah! sorry for that.
Have fun Invaders.(rose) Hugs from a turkish player pooooooookie! =)) (sun)(pop)

(BigWeesy can we be friends?)

Great movie Pookie! Not sure that I understand why you directed me to watch it, but thank you.

Take it easy

Here is something you should watch.... enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Turkey =)   Greetings from Turkey =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Turkey =)
Page 1 of 1